'Days Only (Mon-Fri)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Manufacturing Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- You will be part of the Manufacturing Engineering team. Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- You will be responsible for managing key projects within the business unit, ensuring all costs, layouts and H&S documents are completed in a timely manner.
- In addition, you will be involved in NPIP introduction and capex creation to ensure that new products and projects are delivered efficiently.
- Project Management
- Contractor Controls
- Support H&S practices
- Support business unit Quality targets
- New Product Introduction ensuring assembly readiness
- Capex Submissions
- New tooling design and equipment introduction
- Design processes within the business unit
- Standard operating procedure documentation creation
- 2D layout creation and implementation.
- HNC/HND in engineering would be beneficial
- Knowledge of client products would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working within General Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace, FMCG or Machining.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Effective time management skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Pc literacy is essential (particularly PowerPoint & Excel (sap preferred)
- Knowledge of siemens, space claim & team centre is beneficial
- Experience in the use of 2d AutoCAD is beneficial
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent problem-solving skills with specific focus towards establishing root cause
- Can work from their own initiative, in addition to being part of a growing team.
- Able to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Have a sense of urgency and positive attitude to deliver true customer delight, providing solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
Please send your CV and call gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.