£19.75 (PAYE) £25.00 (Ltd) Per Hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Manufacturing to work at their facilities based near Prescot and Buckley
- To Engineer Equipment Solutions in support of New Product Introductions
- To Engineer Equipment Solutions to Create and improve Material Flow and Variety Reduction Projects
- Support the implementation of Lean Thinking
- To Support the drive within the Manufacturing Operation towards World Class Manufacturing Performance levels
- To assess and specify equipment requirements in support of New Product Introductions, Engineering Changes, and Change Management Projects
- To specify Manufacturing Routings
- To assist in the calculation of Labour Costing's
- To assist Production Managers with occasional troubleshooting support
- To input to the development of a Manufacturing Strategy
- To implement the Bill of Process Methodology, including the "Run at Rate" sign off on new equipment
- Metal Forming experience, ideally Large Press and CNC Punch Press.
- Capex Process.
- Manufacturing Engineering role.
- Ability to work with people at shop floor & and management levels
- Effective Communicator
- Well Organised
- Good Time Management
- Good Report Writer
- Health & Safety Requirements
- Lean Thinking
- Understand a wide range of Manufacturing Processes
- Apprentice Trained
- Metal Finishing experience.
- Product Assembly.
- PPAP process.
- Process Capability.
- World Class Manufacturing Models
Please send your CV and call Alex Quegan at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/02/2020