Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 + Excellent benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Birmingham Airport
- An opportunity has now arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineers within the maintenance breakdown crew. The position will be working 4 on, 4 off.
- Reporting to the Shift Team Leader, the highly motivated and intuitive individuals will have excellent communication skills and good basic computer literacy.
- Responsible for front line repairs as well performing both predictive and preventative maintenance activities to minimise plant downtime and maximise operational throughput.
- Assist in Problem solving and Root Cause Analysis to achieve prompt solving to root cause.
- Responsible for Plant improvements.
- Time served with an in depth technical knowledge of mechanical systems and experience in maintaining a wide range of manufacturing equipment is essential.
- Individuals must have good understanding and experience of EHS and quality requirements in a maintenance environment.
- A HNC qualification is desirable but not essential.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.