£20.00 - £25.00 Per Hour (PAYE/LTD)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Mechanically biased engineer to work at their facility based near Mold. This is working an Alternative Continental shift (Average 42hrs pw) pattern.
- The Shift Technician is responsible for maximising availability of plant equipment through effective preventative and reactive maintenance onsite.
- A Mechanical background is preferred but should be able to undertake basic electrical tasks.
- They must adopt a flexible approach to work, can work independently and take a lead in implementing repair work and deciding when to ask for additional support.
- Equipment Efficiencies - To maintain the plant by performing planned preventative and predictive maintenance tasks and efficient response to plant breakdowns.
- Safety & Compliance - Comply with the Company's Health & Safety and Environmental Policy and Procedures so that a safe and secure environment is maintained.
- Qualifications: Mechanical Engineering HNC or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Fully conversant with Hydraulics / Pneumatics and fitting Motors / Gearboxes / Conveyors
- Good understanding of motor variable speed technology
- Understanding of relay logic systems
- Ability to perform basic fault finding
- Mechanical aptitude
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/01/2021