Contract Mechanical Engineer
£25 - £30 per hour Umbrella (3 Shift)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Engineer to work at their facility based near Mold
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a strong technical background and the desire to work for a forward thinking business?
If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Provision of the required engineering support services within the plant including:
- Handling engineering support requests for the production area and for the plant's infrastructure on a daily basis
- Refurbishment of pumps and spare parts
- Development of the assigned operational improvement project tasks
- Training the machinery operators on a basic maintenance and repair tasks
- Use and regularly update the departmental reporting systems including reporting on faults a well as preventive maintenance works
- Reporting the progress of the work and encountered problems to the Team Leader
- Utilise the maintenance and repair materials in a cost effective manner
- Adhere to priorities set by Engineering Team Leader and, in their absence by Shift Manager
- Keep the engineering workshop clean and tidy
- Cover for the other members of the engineering teams during their absence
- Time Served Mechanical Apprenticeship.
- Experience of working in a fast speed, high volume manufacturing environment.
- A flexible approach to work content in-line with day to day requirements.
- A willingness to extend your range of required skills is essential.
- Evidence of self-motivation, an ability to use your own initiative and to accept a level of responsibility.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing date: 16/09/2021