£30,000 per annum
Continental Days & Nights (2Days/2nights/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Fitters to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial environment working on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework, mixing tanks, bagging lines, conveyors, palletising machine, fans, motors, and bearings etc.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify breakdowns
- Stripping down / reassemble of equipment such as pumps, gearboxes, motors, fans and bearings
- Mechanical plant/machine installation and modifications.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals & other technical information.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permits to work.
- The use of various hand/power tools.
- Working independently and as part of a team.
- Fault Finding and carrying out root cause analysis.
- Always demonstrate good HSE practices and ways of working whilst also contributing towards the current health and safety guidelines and site requirements.
- Promote good housekeeping for an efficient working environment.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Recognised Mechanical apprenticeship and be educated to HNC, ONC, NVQ or City and Guilds level 3 in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum.
- Ideally you would also have training/experience with MEWP's, Confined Spaces, and working at height
- Excellent Engineering/Technical Skills
- FLT and MEWP/Scissor-Lift licence an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
- Welding experience an advantage but not essential
- Trained in Manual Handling
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/04/2022