Contract Mechanical Fitter / Planned Maintenance - Nights
£14.80 (PAYE) £18.00 (Umbrella) Per Hour + Overtime
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Waste Processing business in their search for a Mechanical Fitter/Engineer at their site in St Helens.
- Following Planned preventative Maintenance schedule to maximise plant reliability;
- Conveyors, Rollers, Bearings
- Minor Repairs - Welding ability (advantageous)
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and support and contribute to the site HSE initiatives.
- The successful applicant will have completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship and be qualified to NVQ level 3 and have proven experience within a similar role
8pm-7am Monday- Fri 45 hr pr week + 1.5 O/T