Mechanical Maintenance Fitter - Planned Maintenance
14.00pm - 22.30pm & 21.30pm - 06.00am Rotating weekly
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Waste Processing business in their search for a Mechanical Fitter/Engineer at their site in St Helens
- Following Planned preventative Maintenance schedule to maximise plant reliability;
- Conveyors, Rollers, Bearings
- Minor Repairs - Welding ability (advantageous)
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and support and contribute to the site HSE initiatives.
- The successful applicant will have completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship and be qualified to NVQ level 3 and have proven experience within a similar role
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/04/2022