Mechanical Fitters x 3
£15.00 basic via Ltd company/Umbrella + OT TBC
4 week Shut down Starting Monday 7th September
Mechanical Fitters required by a busy and progressive engineering firm, commissioning plant machinery. The role will involve site work.
- Repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Commissioning of plant machinery
- Time served as a mechanical fitter is essential. Candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Effective mechanical fitting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Working 12 hour shifts
- MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS & CSCS / CCNSG CARD
Please send your CV via the indeed application and call Abby at gap technical on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 07702 870530
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/09/2020