Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
(Continental Days 4 on 4 off)
£42,000 + Excellent benefits and Development Opportunities
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Solihull
- An opportunity has now arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer within the maintenance crew. The position will be working 4 on, 4 off Days however, there will be a requirement to cover nights shifts for Holidays / Sickness as an when required.
- Reporting to the Shift Team Leader, the highly motivated and intuitive individuals will have excellent communication skills and good basic computer literacy.
- Responsible for front line repairs as well performing both predictive and preventative maintenance activities to minimise plant downtime and maximise operational throughput.
- Assist in Problem solving and Root Cause Analysis to achieve prompt solving to root cause.
- Responsible for Plant improvements.
- Time served Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship with an in depth technical knowledge of mechanical systems and experience in maintaining a wide range of manufacturing equipment is essential.
- Working on Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Gearboxes, Motors etc
- A background in Heavy Engineering / Chemical / Machining will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- The role requires the successful candidate to work at Height/Confined spaces
- Able to read mechanical drawings
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.