Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£40,000 per annum
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical maintenance Engineer with additional process and improvement aspects to work at their facility based near Ripon
- Day to Day Production Support through engineering
- Assist in the provision and analysis of manufacturing data i.e., production control charts, reliability, and process capability to improve the process and monitor and measure against targets.
- Timely completion of maintenance and calibration of all critical equipment to schedule.
- Completion of device and packaging testing as required.
- Assist in new equipment & process introduction and associated validation.
- Assist in the design and implementation of production & testing gauging and manufacturing aids
- Liaising with equipment, component and tooling suppliers to support and improve manufacturing processes.
- Recognised engineering qualifications with strong mechanical bias
- Considerable engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
- Ideally experience in a regulatory controlled manufacturing / quality assurance, preferably pharmaceutical packaging, medical device or food.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/05/2022