£18.70 (PAYE) / £23.00 (Umbrella)
gap Technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Job Title to work at their facility based near Gainsborough
- Undertake planned work at the correct time covering PMs and planned corrective repairs.
- Support the Senior Maintenance Technician with urgent breakdowns if required.
- Any planned repairs that cannot be completed before the end of the shift should be reported back to the engineering planner.
- Actively seek to undertake PMs on offline machinery where time allows.
- Actively seek to get machinery fit for maintenance tasks (ie cleaning) if required.
- Fully complete PM sheets with all observations, jobs completed and recommendations and file with the engineering planner.
- Suggest improvements to PMs and write these on the PM sheet
- Actively update knowledge of new and existing machinery where time allows.
- Give more information regarding fault finding on time confirmations. This should include what was wrong (symptom), what found (cause), what was done to (rectify).
- Comply with the health and safety policy. Most importantly, if there are any doubts regarding safety, tasks should be risk assessed in conjunction with the appropriate person, and controls put in place to minimise the risk to acceptable levels where reasonably practicable.
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a time-served engineering apprenticeship
- A background in Food/FMCG/Heavy Manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/03/2020
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!