Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£13.00 - £15.60 Per Hour + Overtime
gap technical are proud to be representing this Market Leading business in their search for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility near Accrington.
- Conduct routine maintenance on automated conveyor systems, packaging machinery, sortation equipment, weigh scales and printers.
- Provide reactive maintenance and repairs of the above
- Monitor the operation and ensure any stoppages are dealt with promptly
- General maintenance tasks
- Maintain spares stock levels
- Using the CMMS to monitor and report on site activity.
- You will be a committed person that is supportive of their manager and colleagues, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a Time served Engineering Apprenticeship
- A background in Automated Warehousing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
Please send your CV to Jamielea at gap technical.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 02/11/2020