Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Days
£38,000 + Bonus and Fantastic Company Benefit Package
gap technical are proud to be representing our client who are one of the TOP 25 companies to work for in the UK. They are looking for a number Mechanical Maintenance Engineers. The role is predominately focused on planned maintenance activities, Root Cause analysis, problem solving and improving OEE.
- Ensure compliance of Health & Safety legislation
- Carry out duties deemed reasonable as instructed by the Engineering Management Team
- Work proactively minimizing machine down time and improving OEE
- Working within a permit to work system
- Document and collate any routine maintenance information and support the PPM system
- Collate data and information on plant and equipment, enter data electronically
- Support and engage with Lean Manufacturing techniques
- To be considered for this role candidates should of completed a recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship
- HNC Mechanical Engineering (Desirable)
- Understanding of Root Cause Analysis Techniques 5 Whys, Fishbone, Ishikawa
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 09/04//2022