Mechanical Maintenance Fitters
£30,000 - £32,000
Days based (Monday - Friday, 7.00am - 3.30pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Maintenance Fitters to work at their facility based near Golborne
- You will be carrying out mechanical preventative maintenance duties across the site, attending breakdowns, carrying out overhauls on machinery, completing remedial correctives and improving the plants availability and reliability.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 7.00am - 3.30pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm)
- Some paid overtime will be necessary.
- You should have experience within of carrying out Mechanical Maintenance tasks within an industrial manufacturing environment, and experience of working with the following equipment would be an advantage:
- Chain conveyors
- Power hydraulics
- Pneumatics controls
- Pneumatic tools
- Chain drives
- Some welding and fabrication
- Use of lathe, milling machines
- General factory mechanical maintenance
- Working with industrial automation equipment
- You must hold mechanical qualification (i.e. City & Guilds / BTEC / NVQ Level 3).
- Preferably apprentice trained with two years' experience.
- Driving licence preferred and some local travel may be required.
- We will provide a strong health and safety culture and for motivated employees, ample personal development opportunities.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please send your CV and call Christopher Roche at gap technical on 01782 971919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 23/12/2019