Mechanical Fitter - Material Handling Systems
£25.00 Per Hour OUTSIDE IR35
gap technical proud to be partnering with an industry leading material handling business.
Our Client is looking for a number of skilled mechanical fitters to assist in the preparation, Installation and commissioning of material handling systems at a Distribution Centre in Wakefield
- Installation of Material Handling systems and components in an Automated storage facility
- Following Standard Operating Procedures and stringent health and safety rules
- Welding and Fabrication of conveyor assemblies
- Use of various hand and power tools require for the role
- Ability to work well as part of a team, able to follow verbal and written instruction
- Practical and logical with a desire for problem solving
- Experience of Assembling and installing conveyor systems
- NVQ3 Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship - Desirable
- IPAF Licence - Required
- CSCS - Required
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 14/03/2022
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!