£34,500 (6-2 / 2-10 shift)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for aa Mechanical Engineer / Technician to work at their facility based near Wrexham
Are you an experienced an Engineering Technician with a strong mechanical background and the desire to work for a forward thinking business?
If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you. As well as offering a challenging and varied role the company also offer an excellent benefits package including a company pension scheme amongst some other great benefits.
One of the largest generic manufacturers within their industry in the UK. They pride themselves on their long-established heritage. Their annual UK turnover continues to grow and they now have a workforce of over 350 employees.
Day to day maintenance on washing, filling and sealing machines. Reporting of machine problems, safety issues and options to improve the efficiency of machines.
- Size and component changeovers on washing, filling and sealing machines for parenteral product production
- Day to day maintenance on washing, filling and sealing machines for parenteral product production in compliance with legislation.
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance on washing, filling and sealing machines for parenteral product production in accordance with current engineering procedures and compliance with legislation
- Advise engineering supervision of machine problems, safety issues and options to improve the efficiency of machines
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship (Multi-Skilled would be an advantage)
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team and have excellent fault finding, rectification and communication skills
- Will require an intimate understanding of food / pharma industry standards and regulatory expectations relevant experience of working within a Food / Pharma environment
- Experience of working within Class 10,000 (ISO 14644-1 Class 7) and Class 100 (ISO 14644-1 Class 5) environments would be a distinct advantage
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/03/2020