Mechanical Technician (6 month ftc)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Day Technician to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Develop safe working practices for routine and non-routine tasks.
- Identify and rectify Process performance issues.
- Daily routine checks for Plant and Production equipment.
- Continuous monitoring of equipment condition.
- Carry out Routine Planned Overhauls.
- Carry out planned maintenance and ad-hoc maintenance such as on conversion days.
- Carry out mechanical improvements in the process.
- Support trials and new equipment installation and commissioning.
- Spare Parts monitoring
- Carry out Unit Spares Rebuild as required
- Training and support of personnel.
- Shift support / cover when required.
- Turning, Milling and Grinding work when required.
- FLT driving when required.
- Education Level: 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Time Served Mechanical Apprenticeship.
- MS Office.
- Experience of working in a fast speed, high volume manufacturing environment.
- A flexible approach to work content in-line with day to day requirements.
- A willingness to extend your range of required skills is essential.
- Evidence of self-motivation, an ability to use your own initiative and to accept a level of responsibility.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/01/2021