Medical Equipment Service Engineer
£20.00-£25.00 Per Hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this global medical devices business in their search for a Medical Equipment Service Engineer to work at their facility based near Romford
- Equipment faults to be investigated and assessed correctly ensuring the appropriate remedial action is implemented whilst taking account of patient safety, efficiency, cost, performance, response/fix times and personal targets.
- PPMs to be completed according to the agreed programme and personal targets.
- Achievement of Customer Satisfaction targets.
- Maintain the Company's standards of Compliance, Quality and Health & Safety as they relate to the MES operation.
- Provide technical support on more complex faults/problems.
- Other duties that are appropriate to the role as and when required to meet the operational needs of the Company.
- The successful candidate will hold Electronics, Medical or Engineering Degree or HNC (or equivalent qualification or experience).
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, Sound knowledge of engineering principles and how they are applied in practice.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages and service management software.
- You will have a good understanding of working to service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets.
- Proven post qualification work experience gained within a Managed Equipment Services (MES) / EBME workshop within a hospital environment.
- Experience of troubleshooting and repairing Electro medical equipment.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 07740 824856
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/07/2020