Mechanical Design Engineer
£16.00 per hour (PAYE)
Temp to perm
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with Solidworks experience looking for a greater challenge in your career so far? Do you have an interest in providing bespoke solutions within the aerospace industry? If yes then this opportunity could be for you.
Within this Mechanical Design Engineer role, you will be involved with all stages of the design process including design, survey work, model creation and production of drawings. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a multi-discipline engineering team and have a strong interest in Aerospace and/or Defence.
- Work with the customer to create solutions to various design problems
- The Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to interact with various internal departments to effectively contribute to problem solving activities
- Produce high integrity and quality programme deliverables including concept schemes, detail drawings, assembly drawings, part lists etc
- Solidworks experience
- Mechanical Design Engineer will have experience in the Aerospace and/or Defence industry
- Degree, HNC, HND educated in an engineering discipline
- The Mechanical Design Engineer will have experience in concept schemes, detail and assembly drawings
- Experience and knowledge of the manufacturing processes and design for manufacture and assembly is essential
Please send your CV and call James at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01782 971 919
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 17/11/2019