MIG/MAG Welders (Days or Nights)
£12.99 - £15.15 per hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this National manufacturing business in their search for a number of MIG/MAG Welders to work at their facility based near Cheshire
- Reporting to the management team you will responsible for welding assemblies to a high level of quality.
- You will be able to read and understand technical drawings and specification sheets and be able to identify weld symbols.
- You will be responsible for carrying out precision measurements and accurately marking out.
- You must be able to select the correct materials and be skilled in cutting materials by burning, disc cutting or by machine.
- Adherence to health and safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining production area housekeeping
- Minimise waste by using/disposing of raw materials and consumable items efficiently
- Maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- The company requires all employees to adopt a flexible approach to work and you will be required from time to time to perform other duties. We will ensure that you will be adequately trained to carry out these tasks.
- High quality welding experience of specified materials such as stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium
- Skills in dressing of finished product by grinding or sanding, ensuring all spatter is removed at all times
- Ability to ensure production target output and quality is maintained
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 07740 824856
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/12/2019