Mobile Service Technician
£25,000 + Van + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mobile Service Technician to work at their facility based near York
- Manage an effective and efficient work calendar to ensure maximum utilisation of time and resource in the care of our customers.
- Carry out proactive maintenance of machines in the region to pre-agreed schedules.
- Carry out reactive repairs of systems in the field, as and when they occur, minimising down time and disruption to our customers.
- Support the Regional Operations Supervisor to ensure 24/7 cover is in place across the region.
- Communicate with the wider regional team, providing an accurate and thorough handover for continued service out of hours.
- Conduct customer site surveys and lead new site set ups and installation.
- Collaborate with the Client Support team to deliver routine customer care activities.
- Support our customers in the delivery of decontamination programs throughout the hospitals.
- Maintain the appropriate quantity and quality of stocked resource in the region, conducting regular checks for replenishment, allowing timely fulfilment of customer orders and requirements.
- Clearly communicate resource requirements to the relevant internal teams.
- Deliver on site customer training, providing a professional and engaging practical and classroom experience.
- Experience in Engineering/Electro-Mechanical is essential
- A passionate interest in healthcare infrastructure, hospitals, and our customers
- A full UK clean driving licence
- The ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes.
- The ability to work with both internal and key external stakeholders to deliver the best results.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electro-mechanical systems, both in the field and Hub based.
- Ability to build strong rapport and maintain professional working relationships with key contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapting to change at short notice providing flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
Please send your CV and call Georgia at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/10/2020