£35,000 per annum
Days + Nights
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Leicester
- Maintain the plant/processes to excellent standard
- Respond to all plant breakdowns
- Undertake planned maintenance activities to ensure minimum downtime
- To communicate machine status & performance across shift teams
- Liaise with and give guidance to maintenance support team leaders
- NVQ Level 2 engineering qualification or equivalent
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatics
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements
Please send your CV and call Mike at gap technical on 01782 971919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.