Site Engineer (Automated Warehouse / Material Handling)
£42,000 - Panama Shift Only
gap technical are proud to be representing this Industry Leading Material Handling business in their search for a Site Engineer to work at their facility based near Middlewich
- To work in accordance with the companies Risk Assessment policies, Safe Systems of work, and Pre-work activity workplace Risk Assessments as provided.
- To provide predictive, planned and reactive maintenance on automated warehouse equipment exceeding our customers' expectations in line with the performance KPI's.
- To support and promote continuous improvement activities.
- Comply with all site H&S rules.
- Actively seek to identify new risks to you and others and work to together to eliminate them.
- Monitor the operation and ensure any stoppages are dealt with promptly.
- Use the dedicated WCS system to monitor site activity and investigate problems promptly.
- Support and assist with breakdowns and site projects.
- Teamwork - works effectively in a team. Is naturally collaborative.
- Communication - able to present information clearly
- Work with other internal teams - collaborates and communicates well with other teams.
- Peer Group Support - strongly supportive of direct peers.
- Customer / Partner Orientation - able to ensure that customers (internal/external) know what to expect, and keep customers informed.
- Self-Organising - Achieves tasks without constant monitoring.
- Takes steps to correct problems with workloads. .
- Manageability - Takes direction well and provides proactive, constructive feedback.
- Commitment to Task - able to start and persist with specific course of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency
- Risk Identification - able to identify and articulate risks.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Applies a range of successful problem solving tools. Make objective, high quality decisions.
- Personal Accountability - Retains accountability for results when delegating even when things have gone wrong.
- Time served Mechanical and or Electrical Apprenticeship, G&G, ONC, HNC.
- IT - competent understanding of information technology.
- Working at height - Ability to work at height (training provided).
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/06/2021