Multi Skilled Engineer
£32,000 Per Annum - 3 Shift
gap technical are proud to be representing an Industry Leading Packaging Business who are currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and further enhance your career as this company invest heavily in their workforce and provide excellent on-going training.
- Trouble shooting, maintenance and setting of high speed production equipment.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance of machinery.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to ensure accuracy.
- Carrying out various projects as required.
- Filling in daily log books to record faults.
- Consistently striving for Continuous Improvement.
- Maintaining stock control procedure on consumables & machine parts.
- Communicating with internal departments over engineering activity and progress.
- Adhering to health & safety processes.
- Training and mentoring of apprentices.
- Carrying out building maintenance as required.
- Basic fault finding on FLT.
- New Line/Machine Installation.
- Contribute to the effective implementation of our BRC and IMS management system
- Knowledge of PLC electrical control systems
- An awareness of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of high speed production equipment, pneumatic controls and circuitry
- Technical Problem Solving & Fault finding
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- General Engineering ability
- Knowledge of over wrapping machines
- Time served Engineer with experience of both mechanical & electrical maintenance
- Experience of maintenance and repair of production machinery
Please send your CV and call Rebecca at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 23/06/2021