£32,000 - £35,000
'Days Only (Mon-Fri)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this National manufacturing business in their search for a Multiskilled Engineer to work at their facility based near Haslingden.
- To provide efficient solutions to the development and processes and products. Working at all stages of a product from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissions.
- Maintaining equipment and rectifying breakdown and assisting with projects.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modification to help improve safety and reliability.
- Undertake Electrical and Mechanical projects as and when required using engineering principles and techniques.
- Ensuring that all repairs, breakdowns, preventative maintenance, and project work is completed to a high standard.
- Comply with all existing SWP's and contribute to the continuous improvement of SWP's.
- Support the Development of the Apprentices on site.
- Flexibility to cover bank holidays and weekends on a rota basis with the team.
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure with a can-do attitude, able to overcome obstacles with a team approach.
- Excellent oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a range of people.
- Organisational skills such as time and resource planning
- HNC or HND (or equivalent) - Desirable
- Highly Skilled Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with at least five years working experience within an FMCG environment
- Somebody who is motivated; proactive & who has a positive approach to their work.
- Health & Safety and Quality Awareness
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping
- Salary from £32,000 to £35,000 based on qualifications, skills and relevant experience.
- 40-hour week Monday to Friday (2 Week Rota 7am to 4pm and 9am to 6pm)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Life Insurance of 30K
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free Parking
Please send your CV and call Holly at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 27/07/2021