Preston / Leyland
Continental Days & Nights (2Days/2nights/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Leyland
- Ensure that the PPM schedule is adhered to and all relevant documentation is completed.
- Ensure all statutory inspections are completed on time and any remedial works are logged.
- Identify and implement improvements and be part of the continuous improvement culture.
- Complete repairs and breakdowns in a timely manner and perform RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) to ensure corrective and preventative actions are completed.
- Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping in a controlled 5S environment.
- Liaise with external professionals and specialists, as necessary.
- Comply with all company Health & Safety rules and be able to escalate any failures.
- Work closely with the Engineering Supervisor and the Production Shift Managers.
- Be part of an Engineering team dedicated to providing a world class service.
- Be confident to communicate effectively and have the initiative to take the lead when required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working.
- Planned Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Fault finding and diagnostics.
- PLC knowledge, HMI controls
- 17th/18th Edition.
- Mechanical, Pneumatic and Hydraulics
- Minimum 5 years' post qualification experience working in a fast-paced factory environment.
- You must be qualified to minimum NVQ level 3 - or HND, HNC, ONC, City & Guilds etc. in a relevant subject.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.