Continental Days & Nights (2Days/2nights/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Chester
- Assist Operators to set up, operate and changeover equipment.
- To assist in the development and carry out preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled to required standard.
- Conduct continuous machine observation and measurement during operation, identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Determine cause of potential failure or performance deterioration, and either complete remedial work as required or brief the Assistant Engineer on issue, cause and recommended solution
- Conduct continuous machine observation, identifying potential safety risks and taking necessary actions to remove the hazard
- Conduct risk assessment prior to any maintenance work and ensure conclusions are implemented prior to start of work to remove hazards
- Complete corrective actions to return equipment to standard output, quality and waste levels
- Effect the solution, and report on nature of fault, cause and solution via computerised maintenance system.
- 4 years Mechanical and Electrical experience maintaining process and packing machinery (Essential)
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in mechanical or electrical Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in electrical or mechanical Engineering
- Apprentice trained
- Able to read electrical drawings
- Ability to logically fault find both mechanical and electrical
- Experience of inverter, servo, drives
- Understanding of pneumatics
- Read mechanical drawings
- Worked with conveyors
- Worked with chain, sprocket, belt driven machinery
- Worked with high speed filling machinery
- Fabrication experience
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 03/12/2021