Shift Engineer - Panama Shift
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Ledbury
- Completion of machine PPMs to the agreed schedule and standard;
- Respond to breakdown repairs, working closely with the Team Leader on shift;
- Document all work completed each shift;
- Book out all parts and consumables as used;
- Undertake training where required;
- Participate in a risk assessment role across the site;
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills is essential;
- PLC and pneumatic knowledge would be advantageous;
- At least 3 years experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Health & Safety Awareness;
- Computer literate;
- A Strong team player.
- Time served apprentice to NVQ 3 in an engineering discipline.
Please send your CV and call Mike at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 04/01/2020