£34,100 + Benefits
Days and Nights (No Weekends)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Job Title to work at their facility based near Deeside
- Responsible for the completion of all planned and proactive maintenance activities ensuring targets are fulfilled.
- Attend breakdowns onsite ensuring an effective response to help minimise waste and downtime.
- Conduct daily and weekly inspections on utilities and service equipment ensuring they are kept to good operational standards.
- Participate in the implementation and commissioning of project activities (to include CI initiatives liaising with CI Manager) to help provide guidance and help to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain tools and equipment so that they are in a safe working condition, as well as making sure that the workshop and plant rooms are always safe environments.
- Adhere to technical and food safety procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Work in a clean and orderly manner in compliance with the company's guidelines and policies.
- Liaise effectively with external contractors.
- Represent the Engineering Department in meetings and contribute to effective communication within the team.
- Have a proactive approach to fault finding, a commitment to continuous improvement, and personal development.
- Ability to understand technical engineering drawings and manuals.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.