Continental Days & Nights (2Days/2nights/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
- Be experienced working within a food or packaging environment.
- Possess a recognised electrical/mechanical qualification.
- Understand & have experience of fault finding PLC's and computer-controlled equipment.
- Be competent in electrical/electronic/mechanical fault finding and analysis skills.
- Be happy to work on your own, managing your workload, but equally happy to work as part of a team.
- Have a flexible attitude to work to ensure all requirements are met.
- Be an excellent communicator, across all disciplines from shop floor to senior management
- Maintain plant machinery at optimum levels with a minimum of downtime.
- Set-up machines/ resolve problems in production in these areas.
- Adjust machinery / suggest ideas of modifications.
- Be able to support Manufacturing and other functions in all aspects of production
- Undertake routine maintenance of electrical and mechanical machinery and equipment in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule.
- Carry out fault finding to detect and repair electrical and mechanical faults on machinery and equipment.
- Timely reaction to plant breakdowns and speed of response in rectifying breakdown problems.
- Supervise external contractors and colleagues as required.
- Advise other maintenance personnel on any technical issues beyond their scope.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company safety rules and health and safety legislation.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 14/11/2020