Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical)
£30,000 - £35,000
Deeside / Chester / Flint
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Production Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside.
- To ensure that all necessary equipment is available & correctly set up at the start of each run.
- To maintain accurate records of all aspects of the engineering function to meet legal & customer requirements
- To develop in collaboration with Production dept, work aids, jigs etc to enable increased production.
- To purchase all engineering supplies at optimum prices
- On completion of any work to ensure that all equipment & surfaces are thoroughly cleaned & left ready for the next line set-up.
- To advise on sourcing & purchase of new plant & equipment.
- Liaise with Stock Controller, Line Leaders, Warehouse & Engineering to ensure that equipment is available to facilitate the production schedule.
- Be able to discuss engineering issues with customers during factory visits.
- In conjunction with the Production Supervisor, to effectively deliver training on machine operation to all staff.
- Ensure that all machinery / equipment is maintained and used in a safe manner at all times
- Ensure housekeeping is of a sufficient standard in compliance with safety requirements (External audit standard).
- Time served engineering apprenticeship (NVQ or above)
- C&G 18th Edition Electrical
- C&G PAT testing certificate
- Analytical abilities to examine & assess engineering issues.
- Be able to identify where engineering solutions could be applied to problem areas in all other departments.
Please send your CV and call Chalotte at gap technical on 07702 859709
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/08/2020