Multi-skilled Engineer - Mech Biased
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-skilled Engineer to work at their facility based near Oldham
- Carry out duties ensuring the site achieves and maintains required GMP standards
- With manager, establish clear objective and priorities to enable manufacturing to meet operational targets.
- Ensure that plant and equipment perform to manufacture product efficiently to high quality standards.
- Contribute to and help implement continuous improvement, to enhance quality, safety, efficiency and waste reduction.
- To provide an innovative proactive support service to the site based on skill and experience, driving innovation for continuous improvements
- Participate in CI teams as required
- Work closely with support functions (HR, Quality, Manufacturing, Logistics and Finance) to ensure resources required are identified and communicated with all outstanding issues resolved.
- Communicate as required with Planning, Manufacturing and all of site to ensure projects are implemented on time, in full, within budget.
- Communicate as required with Engineering Stores to ensure that spares are available for planned and breakdown maintenance.
- Can work on own initiative and also as part of the team.
- Manages the team with a structured approach is open honest and leads by example
- Is able to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Rational, logical detailed and uses a risk assessment approach to decision making.
- Is driven and actively challenges the status quo to drive continuous improvement
- Do what we say we are going to do completing task on time and accurate.
- Puts the needs of the customer first protecting brand integrity in decision making.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/01/2020