£35,850 (Panama Shift)
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Exeter
- Minimize equipment downtime by trouble shooting breakdowns and preventing reoccurrences
- Maintain sitewide equipment services and infrastructure
- Undertake fault finding and modification of plant and equipment
- Identify & support improvements to increase reliability of equipment, reduce reoccurring faults and operational costs
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ensure that all Company policies relating to EHS are adhered to
- Maintain and enhance job knowledge through training
- Perform electrical and mechanical work, and fabrication & welding as required
- Operate mobile elevated work platforms and mobile equipment needed to carry out maintenance and installation activities
- Qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent, or time served apprenticeship
- Multi skilled qualified and experienced (two of the following skillsets: Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation). Single skilled applicants are welcome to apply. Desired skills and experience include electrical & pneumatic/hydraulic systems knowledge, along with fabrication and welding skills.
- Experience in vacuum technology advantageous
- Competent in reading electrical & mechanical diagrams and fault-finding control panels
- Ability to pass medical, which includes assessments for working at height and in confined spaces
- Being proactive and work to a high standard using own initiative as part of the shift patterns including lone working
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/02/2020