Multi Skilled Engineer
£37,485 - £38,140
Alternative Days/Nights (4 on 4 off)
gap technical are proud to be representing our client a market leading recycling business in their search for a Multi Skilled Engineer to work at their facility based near Gainsborough
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Provide Electrical Breakdown and Preventative cover for the Shift, and assist on the Mechanical Breakdowns if and when required.
- Assist the Days based Preventative Maintenance Team to accomplish site wide PPM programs within the plant PPM schedules.
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
- You will ideally have experience within a Multi Skilled Engineering role within a fast paced environment. You will also ideally be an apprentice trained / qualified at C&G or NVQ level
- You will ideally have experience of fault finding, breakdown repairs, completion of Preventative Maintenance routines on both Mechanical & Electrical equipment.
- Formal Level 3 or above engineering qualifications (HNC / ONC in or equivalent) in Electrical.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/06/2022