Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
6 Month FTC
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Retford
- Your main responsibilities will be to ensure the continuous running of the production process by eliminating downtime through a safe and logical approach to fault finding and maintenance of equipment.
- Working on various types of equipment including complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic control systems.
You will be responsible for carrying out a range of planned and reactive engineering activities on site.
- A good mechanical working knowledge and electrical experience is an advantage
- Experience in mechanical fitting, hydraulics and pneumatics will be an advantage
- Experience in fabrication and welding.
- Trained Engineer to NVQ Levels 2 & 3 standard in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Good understanding of current environmental and health and safety issues and knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Experience in mechanical fault finding, defect rectification and routine maintenance activities
- Ability to interrogate/understand maintenance problems to provide accurate plant condition information/recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with all members on site
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/09/2020