Site Engineer (Automated Warehouse / Material Handling)
£33,400 6-2/2-10 Shift
gap technical are proud to be representing this Industry Leading Material Handling business in their search for a Site Engineer to work at their facility based near Wakefield
- Work in accordance with the company's Risk Assessment policies, Safe Systems of work, and Pre-work activity workplace Risk Assessments/Safe Isolations as provided.
- Conduct predictive, planned, and reactive maintenance on the automation and associated equipment.
- General maintenance tasks (as time permits) Includes facilities maintenance.
- Monitor the operation and ensure any stoppages are dealt with promptly.
- Use the dedicated WCS system to monitor site activity and investigate problems promptly.
- Advise the customer of any stock related issues/Order Spare parts/stock holding/accounts
- Be available for overtime and occasionally be available to cover at customer requests, includes shift flexibility, flex around the operation and customer demands, includes being available to support customer Peak periods and increased periodic volumes.
- Support and assist with breakdowns and site projects, including customer job requests
- Housekeeping ensure all MHE is cleaned and accountable.
- Apprenticeship / ONC or equivalent.
- Organisational - IPAF
- Mechanical/Electrical formal qualification
- 17th Edition Wiring Regualtion
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!