Mobile Multi Skilled Carpenter
£11.22 per hour
Basic Hours - 8-5 anything outside paid at OT rates
Gap Technical are proud to be representing this recognised facilities management company who are looking for a Mobile Multi Skilled Carpenter in the Penrith area.
To work as part of the Mobile Support Team to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive and call out to all calls and quotations in association with the business that we work in.
- To work as part of the Mobile Support Team carrying out a multi set of skills with associated competency to external clients.
- To carry out Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on all Services.
- To provide a high level of technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with our clients and office staff
- To carry out all works in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of client assets
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your trade.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests associated with carpentry services and associated systems or items.
- Must be flexible with working hours to meet the needs of the clients.
- Must have C&G/ NVQ Level 2 Carpentry (preferably Level 3).
- You will need experience of Commercial shop fitting or carpentry in a similar role.
- Facilities Maintenance Experience inessential
- Experience of working on all types of Fabric work
- Experienced in working with different materials that are used to carry out your day to day duties. High knowledge of tools, equipment, materials and methods that are used in fabric works and reactive works.
- Specialist knowledge/training e.g. Working at Heights, IPAF, PASMA, Scaffolding
- Health and Safety Training
- UK clean Driving Licence and own transport required as this is a mobile role
- Permanent role for a suitable candidate
- Basic pay is £11.22 per hour with overtime available
- Minimum of 40 hours worked per week
- Fuel card provided with £0.20p per mile allowance
Please send your CV and call Izabela at gap technical on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 07702 870530
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/11/2019