Night Shift Production Manager
Negotiable dependant on experience
Sunday - Thursday / 10pm - 6am
Our client based in Deeside have an exciting opportunity for a Night Shift Production Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the factory manager this candidate will be responsible for ensuring the daily plan is achieved to defined safety, legal, and quality, standards with maximum efficiency and minimum waste. The candidate will drive a positive culture throughout the factory assisting in the needs of the business where required. A can-do attitude to overcome problems and come up with solutions the candidate will require minimal supervision. The candidate will drive a positive culture, driving efficiency gains through manufacturing enhancements. Working with all levels of the business and presenting and delivering data to key stake holders where required this individual will also have sound presenting skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to capture data electronically, produce reports, review data and be pro-active in problem solving.
- To manage all manufacturing departments during the night shift, ensuring Hygiene & H&S policies are met.
- Ensure Health & Safety is at the top of everyone's agenda and drive improvements on the shop floor.
- Enhance working relationships and encourage communication.
- Ensure that all products produced, meet safety and quality standards.
- To assist in ensuring full traceability is maintained for all products.
- Ensure the area always meets with required GMP standards, including maintenance of segregation requirements.
- Manage yield analysis and data capture throughout factory process.
- Drive waste reduction throughout the factory & Drive quality standards & develop improved better ways of working.
- Promote a positive H&S culture assisting in the target of zero accidents.
- Drive a lean manufacturing mentality with high OEE result.
- Ensure all products not in specification or safety limits are dealt with and reported to their line manager.
- Assist in ensuring all staff are fully trained against current procedures and will have the ability to flex when needed.
- Clear supervisory structure, enabling cover downstream for holidays and absence in all supervisory roles.
- Maintain strong communication links with other departments & factory management.
- Undertake informal auditing of GMP & Health and safety practices and promote high standards with staff.
- To quarantine any non-conforming product.
- To process and complete orders on time in full.
- To train and deal with any staff issues when required.
- At least 2 years proven experience in a management role within a factory environment.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills & Effective communication skills.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/03/2022