£24,408 per annum
Based in Wrexham, a vacancy has arisen for an Office Administrator/PA working within the Directors Office at our client's manufacturing site on a permanent basis.
- The successful applicant will provide a confidential secretarial service to the Managing Director.
- Taking minutes at the monthly Senior Management Meetings.
- Dealing with diary, visitor, and company travel arrangements as well as management of all departmental administration requirements supporting the Top Floor Office as required.
- Responsible for sales performance reporting (internally and customers) and the preparation/layout of contracts, NDAs, company Letters, corporate checklists, and marketing materials.
- The successful applicant must be well organised and able to deal with changing priorities and objectives.
- Experience of working at PA or Director level and in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and SAP.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/07/2021