Operations Support Administrator
£18,500-£20,000 per annum
Monday-Friday / 8am-5pm
Our client, an established company based near Wrexham are looking to recruit for an Operations Support Administrator on a permanent basis. Working on a full-time basis this role presents a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work within the fast-paced Operations Department and learn and develop themselves whilst working alongside a friendly team.
- Data inputting and database management
- Filing and general administration duties
- Communicating with external customers, internal employees and management
- Setting up quotes
- Comparing quotes
- Sending enquiries to suppliers
- Dealing with purchase orders
- Compliance with Fleet and Plant
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Be organised and conscientious
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Be driven with a positive attitude to work
- Have purchasing and office experience
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook and Excel
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/06/2021