Negotiable dependant on experience
Our client based in the Deeside area have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a part time, permanent basis. Key working days for this role will be Monday and Tuesday, with some flexibility around the third day. Full training will be provided.
- Reporting directly to Senior HR Manager this role covers the following business requirements:
- To process information from time and attendance system, compute and processes wage and salary payments.
- To assist in the management of the company pension scheme and company life Insurance.
- To assist in the processing and management of the company health scheme.
- To provide weekly labour information were requested to senior team.
- Ensuring timely & accurate administration & processing of payroll payments weekly & monthly.
- Putting new starters on the system both in Bodet and Sage.
- General admin support in the HR department.
- Preparing and circulation of various weekly & KPI reports in a timely manner to various functions of the business.
- Maintenance & administration of Bodet system including starters and leavers, issuing of fobs, attaching shift patterns, door access and recording of holiday's sickness and other leave is accurate.
- Process attachment of earnings for court orders and various deductions.
- Dealing with various other ad-hoc tasks & queries as they arise.
- Set an example abide by company rules and lead by example.
- Any other reasonable requests from Line Manager.
- Previous experience of working within a payroll or accounts role is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/11/2021