Pharmaceutical Process Technician
£26,000 - £32,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Pharmaceutical Process Technician to work at their facility based near Manchester
- Complete preclinical and clinical bioanalytical projects through i) method development, validation and ii) routine sample analysis using a range of sample extraction techniques.
- Set up and routine use of state-of-the-art LC-MS/MS and/or other analytical technologies, including equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
- Perform assay troubleshooting and problem solving
- Understand the principles of GLP and GCP - conduct all work in a manner that is complaint with regulatory requirements.
- Supervise and mentor junior level laboratory staff
- Candidates must be degree level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Experience of working within a GLP/GLP accredited facility.
- Industrial experience of using LC-MS/MS, Sciex and Waters LC-MS/MS systems
- Experience of Analyst, Masslynx, UNIFI, WATSON, Softmax Pro, and ELn desirable
- Practise of Validating Bioanalytical Methods to FDA/EMA guidelines
- Large Molecule experience a desirable skill
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
Please send your CV to Charlotte Tyrer
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/11/2020
- HPLC LCMS LSMSMS Quadrupole Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc PhD analysis Bioanalytical Molecule