Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Planned Maintenance)
Salary £33,000 - £35,100
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing our client a market leading recycling business in their search for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based in Gainsborough
- As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will provide preventative maintenance support on all the conveyers systems throughout the facility achieve high levels of conveyer reliability and production capability.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to always deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Assist the Area Engineering Supervisor in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all relevant plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
Qualifications and Experience
- Successful Applicants should be Apprentice Trained
- Level 3 or above engineering qualifications
- Experience with conveyors would be highly desirable
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/06/2022