Planned Maintenance Engineer - (Part Time)
£20.00-£25.00 Per Hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading manufacturing business in their search for a Planned Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility near Crewe
- Support the manufacturing process carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- Ensure that machinery is maintained to a high standard
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally be a apprentice trained engineer
- A background in food/fmcg manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- Part time role 2 days per week Tuesday and Wednesday Days
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/11/2020