Press Setter / Operator
£11.95 Per Hour - Days
gap technical are proud to be representing this leading manufacturer who are currently looking to recruit within the production team and require a Press Setter /Operator to join the team. This company are at the forefront of their industry and have experienced strong year on year growth. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and further enhance your skills.
- Maintain high levels of Health & Safety standards within the Production department.
- Operating & Setting Press Brake Machinery.
- Produce high quality parts.
- Working with multiple materials.
- Action Quality Issues and support all Non-Conformance meetings.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Previous experience in Press brake operator/setter role essential.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping essential.
- FLT licence preferred but not essential.
- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship.
- Able to work pro-actively to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Work overtime when necessary.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.