£11.95 per hour inclusive of shift allowance
Working shifts 6/2 and 2/10
Ongoing temp contract
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Press Setter to work at their facility based near Prescot
- Mechanical Power Press / Pierce & Form Tools
- To ensure consistent high quality of finished product, working within drawing specification.
- Maintaining all paperwork, ensuring a good level of housekeeping.
- Ensure machine is maintained.
- Previous experience working with manufacturing environment
- Reliable with good attention to detail.
- Previous experience essential setting and running press machines.
- The ability to read Engineering drawings is essential.
- Ability to set up and make tool changes as require
- Clean and maintain work area and equipment.
- Liaise with Production/Manufacturing Manager to ensure jobs are completed on time
Please send your CV via the online application and call Abby at gap technical on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 07702 870530
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/11/2020