£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Print Engineer to work at their facility based near Wantage
- To provide expertise in the field of industrial screen printing
- Knowledge of print design, and processes
- To translate customer ideas and designs into finished printed sheets
- To operate printing and related support equipment
- To train and demonstrate printing process
- To generate design for in house test and demonstration tooling
- To optimize print process and document work in the form of process guidelines
- Support the manufacture, and testing of parts against key OEM test requirements
- Support customer testing globally
- Ensure that Company ISO, Health, Safety and Environmental policies are fully implemented during all activities
- Printing of in house and customer print designs. Will include design of positives as well as print process
- Support the evaluate customer part designs
- Develop print process and communicate via processing guidelines
- Work with customers to optimize their printing process to reduce defects and increase efficiencies
- Generate printed sheets in support of customer trials
- Provide technical information for marketing initiatives by agreeing objectives, designing experiments and planning projects, carrying out experiments, drawing conclusions and generating a final report
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma techniques preferable
- Support Complaints Investigator to investigate design complaints (as defined in Complaints Monitor Work Instruction Documents) using problem solving techniques like Ishikawa and 8D to identify root cause. Communicate outcomes to the customer and initiate corrective actions.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Six to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent English level.
- Ideal industry background; Chemicals Automotive Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 27/02/2022