Process and Product Development Technician
Competitive + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process and Product Development Technician to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Management of Lab calibration (internal and external), the calibration database and calibration schedule and procedures.
- Management of the Accelerated Long Duration Water Ageing Test programme, including preparation of samples, loading of samples, management of the water changes to support the risk management activities, undertaking the electrical ramp breakdown testing at various stages of the ageing test, managing witnessing engineers and writing complete Test Reports.
- Supporting the team about testing on new materials being investigated and new products being developed by the team.
- Supporting Quality in carrying out regular sample testing against product Quality Plans for conductor resistance, materials, volume resistivity, compatibility, shrinkage, dimensions.
- Reading, interpreting, and becoming familiar with international testing standards. Monitoring tests and accurately recording results.
- Management of Laboratory safety procedures for all activities within the Lab.
- Preparation of samples for submission.
- Support for customer product quality complaint investigations in terms of carrying out any necessary testing.
- Preferably educated to Degree / HNC (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
- Preferably practical experience in materials testing and electrical testing
- Good computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office and MS Access.
- Self-motivated, good manual & practical skills, high safety awareness.
- Highly organised and able to work on own with minimal supervision.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/04/2021