Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Engineer to work at their facility based near Leeds
- To support or lead troubleshooting of plant / process problems.
- To continuously improve plant performance.
- Have working understanding of process automation, process equipment and instrumentation.
- Supporting the production teams with day-to-day maintenance issues.
- Respond to breakdowns immediately, working independently to resolve the immediate fault - further to this identifying the underlying cause and where appropriate seek a permanent resolution.
- Make required changes to the process system
- Understand and comply with all relevant procedures
- Operate to the required standards all process areas
- Understand the need to do jobs other than process operations, as specified by your manager.
- Interrogation of data and Integrity of data
- Develop reporting and maintain reporting of data performance
- MX4 SCADA programming and maintenance
- FMCG/High care Food Manufacturing/Leadership experience
- HNC/ONC, 17th Edition
- Multi skilled Engineering background Electrical bias
- SCADA Expert
- PLC systems programming and planning
- Networking skills, Ethernet, CC - LINK, RS485
- Mitsubishi FX and Q series
- PLC hardware and software diagnostic
- Beijer HMI programming skills using E-designer and IX developer software
- Remote I/O set up and configuration
- RS232 communications
- PLC interrogation and rectification of faults with PLC system
- Create SOP's and WI's
- Project Lead / Management
- Experience of Implementation of PLC programs
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/08/2021